OUTFITS INSPIRATION LIFE LOVE CHRIST THE ART THE HEART

Monday, January 7, 2013

Brilliant! They won't be expecting that! :)


I was deeply moved by this video :')
Whatever was in the Father's mind when He sent His Son, I'm sure it's of His amazing love.
The Christmas season is over, I know. But the story of Christmas touches hearts and transforms lives all year round!
Because of this love that cleanses us, we are redeemed and saved.
Only Jesus's grand gesture gave us the greatest gift of freedom.
You could have done the filthiest sin in the world.
But if you allow God to cleanse every corner of being,
you'd have the capacity to participate in the greatest story in all time.
I am so touched by how the angels in this story really wanted to sing for Jesus. He was not born and raised by a king and in a palace. But He sure is the One sovereign over everything.
All I could offer to the King of kings, my King Jesus, is my life of worship.
How are you living your new life given to you by His blood alone?
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll appreciate anything you have to say ☺
Questions and other remarks are welcome!
Feel free to link to your favorite websites too, such as your blogs, and I'd take time to see what you're up to :D
God bless!